A sophisticated supply chain.
Roy Hill’s integrated operation in the Pilbara encompasses the entire supply chain from mine to port, which enables us to deliver reliable product for our customers including key markets in Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan.
The Roy Hill operation consists of:
- A conventional open pit, bulk mining operation from multiple production benches
- A 60 million tonnes per annum wet processing plant
- A 344-kilometre single line, heavy haul railway to the port
- A two-berth iron ore port facility at Port Hedland, capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening, and exporting more than 60Mtpa (wet) of direct shipped iron ore as lump and fines
- An award-winning Wet High-Intensity Magnetic Separator Plant and:
- Our high-tech corporate headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) located in Perth, West Australia.