We are the entire supply chain from mine to port.
The Roy Hill operation consists of:
- A conventional open pit, bulk mining operation from multiple production benches
- A 60 million tonnes per annum wet processing plant
- A 344-kilometre single line, heavy haul railway to the port
- A two-berth iron ore port facility at Port Hedland, capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening, and exporting more than 60Mtpa (wet) of direct shipped iron ore as lump and fines
- An award-winning Wet High-Intensity Magnetic Separator Plant and:
- Our high-tech corporate headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) located in Perth, West Australia.
Our smart mine
Discover how Roy Hill is innovating to optimise production, quality and safety onsite.
“We have long term relationships with a diversified customer base across Asia. These relationships are important because they know they can rely on us.”