The Roy Hill Operational Environmental Management Plan (OEMP) has been developed to outline the key Environmental Management System requirements that are implemented to ensure compliance across operational Project activities.
The OEMP covers the following:
- Environmental Management System structure;
- Planning (policy, risk assessment, objectives and targets);
- Implementation and operation (roles, resources, training, communication, documentation, emergency management);
- Checking (monitoring, measurement, evaluation of compliance, reporting, incident and action management); and
- Management review (continuous improvement).
A number of plans, procedures, guidelines and work instructions have been developed to detail the key environmental risks and specify the controls required to be implemented.