Essential accountability in an essential industry.
These commitments have seen us recognised for significant industry awards:
- 2020 Australia’s Mining Monthly Awards Community Project of Year
- 2020 Platts Global Metals Awards Industry Leader Raw Metals
- 2019 Digger of the Year
- 2018 Prospect Award for Community Interaction
- 2017 Golden Gecko Certificate of Merit
- 2016 Australian Mining Prospect Awards Excellence in Environmental Management Award
- 2016 Association of Mining and Exploration Companies Environment Award
- 2016 Golden Gecko Certificate of Merit
Select an area below to learn more about our ongoing commitments and programs.
Roy Hill community foundation
We’re actively engaged in supporting and benefiting the communities in which we live, work and operate. Read about the Roy Hill Community Foundation, established in 2015 to make a positive and genuine difference in the Pilbara region.Learn more
Safety & health
The safety and wellbeing of our people always come first. Read about our robust workplace health and safety framework iCare, our mental health support, and the ways in which we support the wellbeing of our people and their families.Learn more
We’re committed to operating in a way that limits our impact on the environment. We are always aiming to go above and beyond our regulatory requirements to achieve high-performance and sustainable outcomes in environmental management.
Our interactions with the Traditional Owners of the land on which we operate are based on genuine partnerships, mutual respect and shared responsibility. Explore information on heritage surveys, cultural awareness and more.
ROC-Ed learning centre
Our ROC-Ed Learning Centre provides a free and immersive experience for Year 8 and 9 students, as part of a Roy Hill initiative designed to support classroom learning in maths, science, geography and business studies.Learn more